Poems, Texts and other interesting Rhodesiana
- "Our Kind of People"
- On-Line Books
- Those Were the Days by Trevor Hemans ( Download e-book in Microsoft Reader format) 241K
The incidents and experiences in the life of a District Commissioner in Rhodesia and Zimbabwe during the 36 years between 1946 and 1981
- After the Eclipse by Tom Rymour (Prince Edward School 1957)
Tom Rymours award-winning novel set in Africa "After the Eclipse" is a satirical fantasy that takes potshots at sex, politics and race.
- You know you are really Rhodesian when....
- Dictionary of Rhodesian Slang
- An Introductory Vocabulary in Zimblish
- being the beginning of Zimblish and the end of English
- Remember!!!!! The Rhodesian Childhood
- Only in Africa ....
- Happy Memories
- Declaration of UDI - Ian Douglas Smith 11th November,
- The Rhodesian Coat of Arms
- Melsetter Memories
Authored by : Karen Collins (nee Gibson)
- Online warehouse of Rhodesiana
Custom Embroidered apparel, Flags and more
- I Saw a Fly - contributed by Kerry-Lee
- Lo Brudder Gamina selected from "Rhodesian Rhymes by T"
- Peace Dream by Clem Tholet
- Rhodesian National Anthem
- Rhodesia we'll ever Cherish Thee Rhodesia's National Song, by Jack Watson
- They're sending the old man home by Richard Fenner
- Whispers from the Hills by J.Rainsford - Reprinted from Outpost July 1979
- On-Line Albums
- Rhodesian Panorama - the wildlife, the landscape, the people
- Rhodesian Memorabilia - Army & Airforce gadgets 1974 to 1977
- Historical Rhodesian Photographs - Sepia abounds!
- Umtali historical photos - Old prints from Umtali including sepia
- Courtauld Theatre - Umtali, shows from the early days
- Tanganda Tea Company and its history
- Rhodesiana - Stamps, Coins, Coupons, Documents, Letters
- Rhodesian Stamps and First day Covers
- Rhodesian Schools and class snapshots
- 50 Years of Scouting In Bulawayo, Rhodesia 1909-59
- Prince Edward - Expedition to Mozambique (1971) and class snapshots
- Glorious Gwelo - its buildings, schools and surrounds - submitted by Diane Hewat
- Salisbury Snapshots - its buildings, views and sights - submitted by Diane Hewat
- The BeeTeeful People Album - happy snaps of our users of the "Bush Telegraph"
- BeeTween Photo Album - shots captured from the "Bush Telegraph"
- Air Rhodesia Snapshots - the staff, planes and destinations
- Air Rhodesia Staff - Awesome Beira Trip
- Kenny Wade's Memories - submitted by Kenny Wade
- The Mazoe Royal Mail Coach - supplied by Geoff Eggleston (56K)
- First run of the Zambesia mail and passenger stagecoach between Salisbury and Umtali supplied by Charles Shand
- Old Bulawayo 1890's (62K) supplied by Greg Koll
- Rhodesian Rugby Team 1979 - supplied by Derick McIntyre
- Thornhill Rugby Tour, 1975
- 1965 Rugby Team Fort Victoria High School
- Thornhill High School, Gwelo - class photos - courtesy of Kev Law
- Umtali Schools - UBHS, UGHS and Chancellor