RHODESIAN ASSOCIATIONS IN NEW ZEALAND
- COMING EVENTS
Please check the Events Calendar
Keith Kietzmann Kiwi-Keith@xtra.co.nz
Clare Turner firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Nes email@example.com
- If you are a New Arrival or live in NZ and have an interest in Rhodesia/ Zimbabwe you are welcome to join us.
We are an informal networking group who support each other by providing social contact & sharing information.
Contact Clare Turner or Paul Nes (see above).
Note : We are not part of the ZIMCARE TRUST which has been setup separately to provide material support and assistance with immigration for those recently arriving in NZ from Zimbabwe.
- The ZIMCARE NZ TRUST has been established to provide resettlement support for recent arrivals from Zimbabwe email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry to NZ is currently visa free for those travelling on Zimbabwean (or British) passports. Check out the NZ Immigration Service Website at www.immigration.govt.nz In NZ call the NZIS Migrant Help Line (7am to 7pm Mon to Fri) outside Auckland tel 0508 558855. In Auckland 9144100.
- South Africans in New Zealand Charitable Trust
- South Africans in New Zealand Charitable Trust Inc. (SANZ) - is the largest support organisation in New Zealand for people with a South African connection. SANZ publishes a bi-monthly magazine - "Connections" full of interesting & informative articles, coffee mornings, meetings for mothers, seniors, sports, social evenings & networking breakfasts/luncheons for business & professional people. SANZ hosts a regular radio programme on an Auckland based community station. "Springbok Radio" can be heard on Sundays between 14:55 -15:55 on 104.6 PlanetFm. Visit www.sanztrust.org.nz - or phone Mr Jan Coetsee at the SANZ office on 09 486 4442 or e-mail: email@example.com