Business and Personal Homepages
| Home > Top > Personal Homepages
Suggest new link
- An African Memoir - Revelling in joy and chance
- Barbara Goss's Library - A collection of sites I have made, most with a Rhodesian theme, each represented by a "book" in the bookshelf.
- Colin Fleming (Flem) - Personal Pages of Colin Fleming
- Midlands Gliding Club - Gwelo - A history of the Midlands Gliding Club in Gwelo with pictures.
- Nicole Pickard - Rhodesian Nostalgia including photos of The Drifters & The Holy Black, Graphic Design portfolio, World War 2 Amien Prison Raid, Life & Love, One of a kind.
- Poultney Family - The web site of Gordon and Jenny (nee Tanner) Poultney and their family. Contains Poultney family news, photos, history and other interesting links.
- Shirley Corder - Freelance Writer - I attended CJR and Chaplin in Gwelo between 1951-1962. Married to Rob Corder for 42 years. Three married kids and four grandkids.
- Shirley-Anne's Home Page - A friendly Christian web site based on the Word of God. A place of encouragement and inspiration with daily bible verses and a monthly meditation. Pages of humor and interest, some which are thought provoking and some which are humourous.
- Sounds Vantastic Mobile Disco - formerly in Rhodesia - Still a DJ after 30 years. I started back in Salisbury in 1975 now almost 30 years later we are still going strong in the USA serving the Chicago area.
- Ted Pace - A Family oriented site
- The Chittenden Family - News, photographs and memories of the Chittenden family in Aus, South Africa and still in Zim
- The O'Reilly Wb Page - A website dedicated to the O'Reilly's and Reilly's of Zimbabwe/Rhodesia
- Where No Eagles Dare! - A White African Boy growing up in Africa!
- Words On WIngs - Poetry and Art - Graphics, made using PSP and some links to tutorials used.
- "A Doctor's Odyssey - Memories of a Guy's Man" - Dr. Robert W. Doy spent nearly 15 years in Government service in Rhodesia. 10 of the 16 chapters in his book are devoted to that part of a worldwide career. It is an absorbing account of people and places and of remarkable things seen and done.