| Home > Top > Books
- 10 Minutes and Counting - A bottoms-up maths book designed to help young scholars develop a liking for and confidence in mathematics. The methods described here were perfected in Rhodesia soon after calculators began undermining students' self-assurance in the subject. If your c
- All the Way Home - Stories from an African Wildlife Sanctuary. - The enchanting story of Stone Hills, an animal sanctuary and safari Lodge in the heart of Zimbabwe. Includes tales of the animals that live there - and the staff that made it happen.
- At the Going Down of the Sun - A book of the RLI from 1973 to 1980 with personal memories of Sgt Charlie Warren BCR.
- Beyond Savuti - A Botswana safari travel guide, with Maps. An essential guide for 4x4 exploration of the Okavango, Moremi, Chobe, Linyanti and Makgadigadi.
- Fairy Stories do Sometimes Come True - Life's a confusion according to Grandpa, and JP agrees... This well-written, beautifully told story is set in colonial Southern Rhodesia and brings to vivd life a world that no longer exists.
- Fairy Stories do Sometimes Come True - Life is a confusion according to Grandpa, and JP agrees... This well-written, beautifully told story is set in Southern Rhodesia and brings to vivid life a world that no longer exists.
- Let Me Die Laughing - Megan Timothy was born and raised in Fort Victoria and spent time singing with the late Clem Tholet before moving to the States. She writes with eloquence and humor about things that would make any other person simply weep with fear and frustration
- Lumpy the Elephant - Picture book for children aged 3 to 8 years of age.
- Once Upon a White Man - From Rhodesia's 70's bush war, to Zimbabwe's chaos under Mugabe, this is the story of an ordinary 'white man' living through extraordinary times. Offers intriguing insights into the dilemma faced by white Africans trapped between political extremes. Inclu
- Rhodesian books - Rhodesian and Zimbabwean books
- Rhodesian Books and Poetry - A popular selection of fiction and non-fiction books by Rhodesian Authors
- Rhodesian Memories 1 - A compilation of over 100 Rhodesian authors and contributors who together have created this remarkable insight into the life and times of Rhodesia prior to 1980. You will laugh, giggle and cry with nostalgia.
- Storm Clouds Over Africa - Doug Cunningham, a Zimbawean (Rhodesian) hunter, explorer, turned author. Now releasing his first novel. Storm Clouds Over Africa. Order your copy now!
- The Dust Diaries - by Owen Sheers. This is a necessary book about Zimbabwe, its history and its present. A book about one individual whose extraordinary influence, there and then, will resonate powerfully here and now.
- The Flamingo Room - A tale of a bold African adventure told with authenticity by the author, who himself was a tracker and a lover of all that is African. You will be beguiled and taken on a journey that you will not want to end.
- theBookHunters.net Rhodesiana catalogue - A catalogue of Rhodesiana books that is regularly updated.
- World's Largest Rhodesian Book Collection - We have over 4000 titles of rare, hard to find and out of print books on Rhodesia. Located in the UK, US and SA. Let us see if we have that one you want.
Suggest new link
125/4090 RWW Home Home
|Home | Search | Events | Resources | What's New | About Us | Contact|